We currently have the following teaching vacancies:
KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHER - 1.0 FTE
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career, or for your first teaching role?
We are looking for excellent classroom practitioners to join us in September 2017 as a class teachers in our happy and successful single form entry primary school.
The posts are open to both experienced teachers and NQTs. We can offer a start date of 1 August 2017 for applicants who are not already in a contract at this time.
If you have:
- the ability to make learning fun, inclusive and engaging
- high expectations of yourself and the children you work with
- a commitment to work as part of our excellent school team
- an aspiration for personal and professional development
- a sense of humour and enthusiasm
We can offer you:
- a dedicated, innovative and very supportive staff team
- collaborative planning and teaching of a creative curriculum across year groups
- happy, motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- parents and governors who actively support the work of the school
- a recently enhanced school building with bright, spacious classrooms and teaching areas on an attractive site in a thriving market town
Our membership of a Catholic Multi Academy Company provides opportunities for collaboration, co-operation and the sharing of good practice between our schools.
Informal visits are most welcome, as are applications from Catholic and non-Catholic teachers.
Please contact Paul Roberts, Principal, on 01844 214278 if you would like more details.
Closing date for Applications: 12.00 noon on Monday 3 July.
Please see below for the full Job Description and Person Specification for this role, together with the application form. Applications should be made either by email to email@example.com or by post addressed to Sue McGarry, Administration Manager.
St Joseph's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Due to posts at our school having access to children, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and the information provided.