EYFS/KEY STAGE 1 CLASS TEACHER
TEMPORARY POST – MATERNITY COVER
Teachers Main or Upper Pay Scales
A position has arisen for an EYFS or Key Stage 1 teacher, starting in September 2017. This is a temporary position covering maternity leave until the substantive post holder returns.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has:
- high expectations of the children they work with
- experience in EYFS or Key Stage 1
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a willingness to work as part of our team and to support our Catholic ethos
- a commitment to personal and professional development
In our happy and successful school we can offer you:
- happy, motivated and well behaved children
- a dedicated, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- a recently enhanced school building with bright, spacious classrooms and teaching areas
- parents and governors who actively support the work of the school
Informal visits are most welcome, as are applications from Catholic and non-Catholic teachers.
Please contact the school office on 01844 214278 if you would like more details.
Closing date for Applications: noon on Friday 7 April 2017
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 1 May 2017
Applications should be made on the CES Application form below and sent directly to the school either by email to email@example.com or by post addressed to Sue McGarry, Secretary to the Academy Committee
St Joseph's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Due to posts at our school having access to children, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and the information provided.