St Joseph's Governing Body
Governors may be contacted via the school office - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundation Governors - Appointed by the Archdiocese of Birmingham
- Sue McGarry (Chair) - appointed 08 June 2020
- Tim Bem - appointed 16 January 2023
- Angela Briggs - appointed 4 December 2018
- Richard Hawkins - appointed 31 March 2017
- Clare Tilley - appointed 13 May 2022
Parent Governors - Elected by Parents
- Juan Castillo - appointed 15 March 2022
- Phil Parker - appointed 10 November 2022
Staff Governors - Elected by staff
- Rosie Gowers, Headteacher - Ex officio
- James Neal, Teacher - appointed 26 September 2022
All Governors serve a four-year term of office before seeking re-election or stepping down.
Clerk: Martin Pounce
For more information about our Governors, please click on the Governor Profiles button below.
The Local Governing Body has two committees - Curriculum and Resources.
- The Curriculum committee incorporates the Catholic Ethos and Mission, and Education Standards Committees, whose terms of reference can be seen below.
- The Resources Committee incorporates the Estates, Safeguarding and Health & Safety; Finance and Resources, and Pay & HR committees, whose terms of reference are also below.
Terms of reference for each sub-committee may be seen by clicking on the links below: